Monday, April 27, 2009

ice cream + cupcakes = genius

Coldstone Creamery must have Einstein working in their R&D department because they have created the most perfect, yummy thing ever; Ice Cream cupcakes!!!

If you've had a piece of Coldstone's ice cream cakes, you already know they're delicious. But the cupcakes are perfect portioned sized and did I mention they're yummy? Well they are.

The only bad thing is that the store by me only makes them once a week (sometimes every other week) and when they hit the shelves, they sell fast. So I've been calling like a mad woman to see when they had some for sale and I finally got some! They're sold in packs of 6, I lucked out and got a pack with 2 of each flavor (another bad thing, they only offer 3 flavors right now) so Jake, Maddie and I got to sample each. Sadly, I didn't get a picture of the inside Cake Batter Delux, but it was yummy!
If you like ice cream and cupcakes (who doesn't?) you must give these a try!



1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, this IS genius!!! I love their ice cream cakes. I must try the cupcakes!