Sarah tagged me to post "7 Things You Never Knew About Me," so here they are (sorry it's so late!):
1. I'll admit, I copied this from Sarah because it applies to me too. Whenever I find a shirt that I love and fits perfectly, I have the habit of buying a couple in different colors. Finding clothes that I like AND fit me are becoming more and more rare!
2. I have an annoying OCD habit of typing words on an imaginary keyboard throughout the day. I don't hold out my hands like I'm typing on a keyboard (that would look silly), just wherever my hands happen to be. Strange, I know.
3. I LOOOOVE to bake (I guess that's not really a secret) and I'd love to open up a bakery someday.
4. I really don't like to clean bathrooms.
5. If the bakery thing doesn't work out, I'd love to learn graphic design.
6. I belong to an online community of Houston girls who are young wives/mothers and I've really enjoyed meeting up with some of them in real life the last few weeks. With Jake in football all Fall, I've been pretty lonely and the nestie girls are my saving grace.
7. I'm an absolute control freak. I hate it but there's nothing I can do about it.